#WorldPoetryDay: In love with science

Admin
0

In Love,
I fell with math
The taste of it bitter on a sweet mouth. 
Provoking envy in languages...
Physics came to rescue;
Chemistry and Biology couldn't snatch me back..
I surrendered my innocence to figures..
From Pythagoras to Newton.
Archimedes won't stop floating for the joy of "Eureka"!
Dalton told me all those partial "efforts" will become whole.
Who is this, that split the Nucleus?
Revealing a deeper world of atomic possibilities..
And then the transformation of energy.
Momentum built up...
I migrated from Potential to Kinematic..
From heat transfer "n" thermodynamic,
I found my calling in Mechanics.
Dynamic mind!
.. Math integrated..
Arithmetic is a child's play...
Numbers rule the mind of analyst.
All part of me screamed ACTION!
Then newton's third law reminded;
"What you give is what you get..."
Inertia set in!
Destiny intervened...
Engineering to rescue...
All fell in perfect place..
No more Probability...
Assumed mean is still mean..
Math is beautiful...
Engineering is her perfect Groom..
Data has taken residency in the cloud ..
We put life into the figure..
And it breathes...
We engineer solutions to global challenges,
And transform from zero to hero.

..By Isqil Najim @isqilnajim 

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)